Walters’ Siddha Research (formerly Bethesda CAM Research Centre) is a non-profit, youth-focused organization dedicated for the popularization of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy) and further more to provide authenticated information about all AYUSH aspects. This Research group is also providing Clinical care through its Clinics at Rural areas, creating awareness regarding AYUSH by online classes & publications, conducting many medical camps and herbal exhibits. It also provides both theoretical and technical expertise for herbal pharmaceuticals and individuals interested in more natural ways of living.
Our main focus also include Med-Tech innovations. So far our following innovations have been recognized by National and International scientific bodies.
· ‘Herbal Medicine for Oral Cancer’, which was listed among the top 50 innovations of IIGP 2014.
· ‘Herbal Trans-Dermal Adhesive Plaster for Fever’, which was selected by CAMTech India and also top listed by Cii3 and was presented at IIT, Delhi during December 2015.
· ‘Herbal Adhesive Plaster for Diabetic wounds’, which was selected by Healiate 2016 - a Narayana Health & Axilor initiative, during Feb. 2016
Walters’ Siddha Research (formerly Bethesda CAM) is publishing an Online Journal for Siddha, "SiddhaPapers (ISSN 0974-2522)" http://www.siddhapapers.org/ More than 150 research and review papers have been published in National, International Peer Reviewed, Indexed Journals by our Walters' Siddha Research Team.
Our ongoing Projects include:
Independence Day Special Issue
www.siddhapapers.org 15th August 2016
Table of Contents.
1. ‘Evidence based Siddha Medicines for NeerizhivuNoi (Type 2 Diabetes mellitus) – A review, G.Senthilvel.
2. ‘Uniqueness of Siddha Medicine in treating diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat’, J.Alamelu, M.Dharani, K.Sabira sherin, S. Merish, Thomas M.Walter.
3. ‘Pidangunaari Kudineer (Polyherbal decoction) - A potential Intervention for Hepatic Steatosis (Fatty liver diseases)’ S. Gowtham Kumar, Y.R. Manekshah, S.Merish
4. ‘An overview of PaanduNoi (Anaemia) with special reference to Mannun Paandu in Siddha Medicine’ M. Sridevi, L. BhagyaLatha.
5. ‘Review on Taste disorder- A Siddha Perspective’ R. KalaiPriya, Thomas M Walter, S. Merish.
6. ‘Management of KaduppuKazichal through Siddha Medicines- A review’ G. Senthilvel
7. ‘Phyto-Pharmacological review of Arakku Thylam- a Siddha External Medicine’ M. Gowthami, R. Dhivya, C. Kuttralavadivu, Thomas M Walter
8. ‘Efficacy of Siddha herbs and medicines in Treating Vikkal (Hiccups)’
M. Lilly Rosy, J. Abisha, P. Sankarlatha, S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter.
9. ‘A Scientific Overview of Kangaroo Mother Care and Neonatal outcomes’ Suvetha C, Thomas M.Walter.
10. ‘Review of Latex with special reference to its applications in Siddha Medicine’ S. Sulfin Nihar, V. Murugan, Thomas M.Walter, M. Allimuthu.
11. ‘Potency of PadigaLingaThuvar, a herbo mineral Siddha drug in the management of Kazhitchal (Diarrhoea): A Drug Review’ R.Gnanasundari, Pon.Loganathan
12. ‘Research Perspective of PanchaThuvarpi (Five Astringents) in Siddha Medicine’, G. Sabari Devi
13. ‘An Overview on Megha Diseases as per Siddha texts’ B.Punithavalli, R.Shanmu, P.Kiruthika, M.Shopika, B.Vedha, S.Sanjana.